Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fun with photography

I recently finished taking a little photography class at the local high school. It was a blast. I made some neat friends and learned lots of neat things about photography and my camera. I have always had an interest in photography but it wasn't until Brad bought me a nice camera that my interest really peaked.

My neighbor Tara was kind enough to let me practice taking some family pics of her family this past week. Though the day we shot these it was cold and CARAZY foggy, we had lots of fun and got some really cute shots.

I love these kids! In a big way they are my Gabe's adopted siblings. They are kind, sweet, respectful and so well behaved. If I can do half a good a job as my friends Dustin and Tara with my own kids, I'll be pleased.

I have also been having (too) much fun making these Christmas cards. I could do it ALL day long. Hope you enjoy!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute! Did you do the cards with a computer program? We're still up for it, if you need more subjects :)