Monday, February 21, 2011

My love...

We are slowly but steadily approaching our 8th Wedding anniversary and one of the things I love most about our love is how we miss each other all day. When Brad comes home, I still run to the door to greet him and he still puts his arms out to catch me and throw me in the air as if I were weightless. He is my best friend, my confidant, my hero and my favorite person in this whole world (well its a close one with my Gabe of course). We share dreams, aspirations, hopes and fears. He understands me like no one else does and accepts me for both my strengths and my weaknesses. He challenges me and helps bring me and keeps me in check. He cheers me on and is my biggest fan. He is my love and I am eternally grateful.


1 comment:

Felicity said...

What a lovely post!! Happy anniversary (when it arrives :)