Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A mention in the Deseret News!

A friend and gym buddy of mine has what could be considered one of THE coolest jobs in the world (I think). She is the food editor for the Deseret News here in Salt Lake City. I honestly envy this lucky lady. She was recently doing a story on different kinds of sugars used in cooking and baking and was interested in trying golden syrup (a baking ingredient commonly used in New Zealand and my home town of Australia). So one day I took my calorie loaded golden syrup to our gym class to let her have a taste. She then mentioned me in her Deseret News blog. I was completely flattered to know that she would mention me and my little blog. See below for Val's complete blog post.

Thanks Val!!! See you at Body Jam!

http://www.deseretnews.com/blog/36/10007420/Blog-Flavors-Sweet-facts-on-syrup.html

No comments: