Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Apple Brownies

I was watching one of my favorite shows on Create the other day- The Katie Brown Workshop and she made these brownies. Just the name alone had me interested. When I hear brownies, I automatically think of cocoa and chocolate. I served these with a little whipped cream and they were delicious. Even my husband who is not a fan of apple anything deserts enjoyed these.

Apple Brownies


Katie Brown
Makes one 13" x 9" pan

Ingredients

3 eggs
1 ¾ cups sugar
1 cups vegetable oil
1 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups diced apples

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until fluffy and pale. Add oil and vanilla; mix well. Sift dry ingredients and mix into the wet mixture. Stir in apples.
3. Coat pans with non-stick spray and spread batter evenly into pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.

No comments: