Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday



A couple of weeks ago I celebrated my 29th birthday. I wasn't much in the mood for celebrating this year but my sweet husband did a wonderful job of trying to lift my spirits and make my day special. Gabe was especially cute also and kept telling me all day that he would buy me some ice cream and some tractors for my birthday if I wanted him too. As is the case on any other day, being with Gabe was the greatest gift of all. On the other hand Brad did an awesome job of spoiling me and showering me with nice things. Oh how I love my sweet Brad!

It's hard to believe that next year I will be 30. This next year, among other things I'm going to work on being ok with the fact that I will no longer be in my 20's anymore. ***sigh*** One year older and uglier.

2 comments:

Melwel said...

.....older, more beautiful and with more wisdom every year. You can do it. THanks for sharing.
luv you

Felicity said...

This is late but happy birthday :) And don't worry, the 3-zero club isn't that bad :)

ps) The way you express your love for your boys is lovely!!