Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Buddah!

This morning before work I went to the Energy Solutions Arena and hung out with Big Buddah. Fox 13 was there along with a representative from the Utah Food Bank collecting food. Anyone who brought down 5 cans of food was given a ticket to go to Disney on Ice which is coming to the Energy Solutions Arena for Disney's 100 Years of Magic show on November 12th. Through a lady I work with, I was able to give back my regular ticket and get a VIP pass for 4 to the show, a pass to a media party in the VIP room and a photo oppurtunity with the stars from the show. I am so excited for this oppurtunity and I CANT WAIT to take little Gabe!

After I donated my food, I stayed for a while and talked to Buddah. He is such a nice guy. The strange thing was, that it didn't even feel like I was talking to a TV personality. It was just like talking to one of my Tongan or Samoan friends back home. Then one thing lead to another and I was on the 7:45am segment with Big Buddah as Mini Mouse aka his assistant. I'm sure I looked like a total spaz but I was able to give a shout out to my baby boy and my mum and little brother Blake were able to see me on TV so it was worth it. The pics aren't great because they were taken with my phone, but it gives you an idea.










1 comment:

Shanna said...

Rock on!! Do you think that segment is on the web? I want to see you!! You're a TV star now! And Gabe will LOVE Disney on Ice!! (You will too!)