Friday, September 26, 2008

Deltra Goodrem coming to Utah!


On Thursday morning, I woke up to a text from my brother Ben. He had txt'd me to let me know that one of our favorite Aussie singers was coming to Salt Lake City, UT for a concert. Delta is going to be performing at Keys on Main on Saturday October 4th. The cost is only $5.00 and she is donating all of the proceeds to the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Delta is a cancer survivor herself. It will be the first concert I have been too since I went to Boys II men when I was 17. Actually it will be the second concert I have EVER been too. I am so stoked and can't wait! If we went to see her in concert in Melbourne, there is no way that we would be paying only $5.00 for a ticket. Delta is HUGE in Australia and in the UK and is now working on making it here in the US.
Delta performed on David Letterman last night. You can see her performance on You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwlazLJUY4I
It is always nice to have something to look forward too!





No comments: