Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gabe's one year pictures

We had these taken a week after Gabe turned one. I hadn't had a chance to have pictures taken in his blessing and sealing outfits yet, so I just decided to kill two birds with one stone and have his one year old pictures taken in them. In the pictures with the white background he is wearing his sealing suit and in the photos with the dark background he is wearing his blessing outfit. The last picture would have to be my favorite.



This was the first picture after an outfit change and I think his face says it all!






















































Look at that face. Sheer perfection. My Angel!

1 comment:

Sage Hanks said...

Nat! Those are so awesome! He is such a doll. I love those pics. I think you guys have an amazing story and an amazing little boy!