Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So maybe Fall isn't so bad after all!

So anyone who knows me knows that I am constantly cold. It is not uncommon for me to wear my winter coat indoors and be covered in a blanket whilst at work and then wrapped in a blanket sitting in front of the heater at home almost year round. In the summer, I can be found sitting in the full sun trying to "defrost" on my lunch breaks and I love any excuse to be outside in the warm weather if and when there is some. That being said I HATE cold weather. However, this year I have really loved the change in seasons and the beautiful colors that come with fall. Our neighborhood streets are lined with the coolest old trees and right now the streets are just a gorgeous array of fall colors. On Sunday after an afternoon walk, we went into our backyard and had fun playing in the leaves.

I guess this leaf looked good enough to eat!



Such a boy. Gabe LOVES sticks.






No comments: