Friday, June 12, 2009

Nats EASY any meat marinade

I have ALWAYS loved any kind of marinated meat. Grilled or Barbequed meat just tastes better when it is marinated - I think. I came up with the recipe for this marinade while I was a teenager living at home and my family always loved it. It tastes great on both chicken and red meat and is so easy to put together. This past week we enjoyed a little BBQ at home and I used this marinade on some chicken tenders I had. They were delicious!

Nats any meat marinade


1 cup of tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
splash of lemon juice
1 minced clove of garlic

Simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Once combined, place over meat in a tupperware container and let marinate. Over night marinating is best, but as long as the meat has at least an hour to sit in the marinade, the flavors will have enough time to permeate the meat.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an easy marinade! and i have all the things on hand. Will try this!