Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A fun weekend surprise!

All this past week, Brad had been planning a fun surprise for me. I knew nothing except that I needed to be ready to leave on Saturday morning at 11:00am. I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprises so had been looking forward to it all week. When Saturday morning rolled around, I was ready at the scheduled time. We jumped in the car and eventually ended up in one of my favorite places -Park City or more specifically the outlets at Park City. My friend Wendy from Australia had snuck back into town during the week and thought it would be fun to surprise me. We spent the day shopping at the outlets and then Brad had arranged for my Dad and his wife Cheryl to meet us. We shared a yummy dinner and enjoyed visiting. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. I was touched that he had made such an effort to make this surprise happen. Thanks baby!

No comments: