Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight



This past Friday night I went with my little sister in law Shelbi to see the Twilight movie based on the popular book series by Utah author Stephanie Meyer. Thankfully we had reserved seats at the Gateway Cinema and so didn't have to wait in the crazy lines. Our seats were great and I LOVED the movie.

It is always a gamble to watch a movie based on a book, when the book was so good. Inevitably there will be some disappointments and some expectations will not be met. That being said all in all I really enjoyed it and am really looking forward to the next movie. What can I say I'm a sucker for a love story and the fact that this love story also involved attractive vampires was just an added bonus. Who ever thought vampires could be so hot! LOL. Shelbi kept laughing at me during the movie for gushing over the lead vampire and I had to tell her to leave me alone. I knew my Edward was waiting for me at home!

No comments: