Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Monday PJ Play Date




On Monday I had the pleasure of watching my nephew Andrew while his mummy had to go into work for a few hours. The boys had so much fun together and as you can see from the pictures spent most of their time giving each other loves and trying to work out how to break through closed doors. What is it that is so appealing about a closed door to two walking, jibber jabbering one year olds?

Ok so I realise that it looks like Gabe is trying to tackle and possibly strangle Andrew but really (and I promise Liz) Gabe was just trying to give him "loves". When bumped, neither one has the greatest balance so they seemed to take each other down quite often. I'm bummed I wasn't fast enough to capture a shot of them giving kisses. It was sooooo cute!


"Hmmmm what can we do with this stuff?". "I wonder what baby powder tastes like".

"Get back here!".


No comments: