Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday Night Beef Noodle Bake and Blackberry Coffee Cake

This past Sunday we went to dinner at Brad's parents house to celebrate the November birthdays. I was absolutely THRILLED when I received a nice new pots and pans set and a cool cook book from the in-laws. The old pots and pans set we had was one that we were given by my in-laws when we got married (almost 6 years ago). It was a free set that had come with a purchase they had made at RC Willey. Needless to say it wasn't the greatest when we got it, so 6 years later the non-stick was anything but that, and I was down to one pot lid as the others had long since broken. For as long as we had had them and for as much as they had been used I was grateful that they had lasted as long as they did. However, I was so excited to use my new set. On Monday morning, I washed and seasoned my new pans and then on Monday night I made a yummy Beef Noodle Bake for dinner and a Blackberry Coffee Cake for dessert. The Blackberry Coffee Cake was so yummy and I thought it looked so pretty once baked. Both recipes were from my new cook book and will definitely be ones I will make again. Thanks Sandy and Clark!!!






No comments: