Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun with Cousin Andrew

A couple of Monday's ago I had the opportunity to watch my little nephew Andrew (Gabe's only cousin), while his mum went to a doctors appointment. It is always a delight for me to watch these two play together. They are so cute and are such good little friends.

Notice that even though Andrew is 3 months younger than Gabe, he is quite a bit taller. That doesn't stop Gabe from giving his cousin a friendly hug though.


They had fun riding on Gabe's 4-wheeler together

"Hang on!"

Andrew's turn to drive

Love the tongue Gabe

They both enjoyed having their own special little treat bowls.

Andrew was in fits of laughter over Gabe who was spinning around in circles. The more Andrew laughed, the more Gabe would spin around.


Cute Andrew

Bright flash! I told Andrew to smile and these great shots resulted. He had me laughing so hard.

No comments: