Friday, July 24, 2009

Hungry Girl 200 Under 200- 200 Recipes Under 200 calories

Yep you read it right 200 Recipes Under 200 calories! While I was enjoying some time off and some morning show television time, I saw a segment on this cookbook. I immediately ordered it and it finally arrived yesterday. I made one of the recipes for lunch today and it was delicious. I am looking forward to try more of these guilt free recipes!

Superb-y Herby sauce-exposed pizzas
Hungry Girl 200 Under 200- 200 Recipes Under 200 calories
Lisa Lillien

Ingrediants

1 light english muffin
1 wedge of laughing cow light garlic and herb cheese (love this stuff!)
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce with italian seasonings

Split english muffin in half toast for about 5 minutes until crispy.

Spread cheese wedge evenly over both halves. Spread sauce over the cheese.

Now toast your cheesed'n sauced english muffin for about 2 minutes untill the cheese has melted and the sauce is warm.

If you like season the tops as you would a regular slice of pizza.

For our pizzas I pre-heated my oven to 400. I made the pizzas as instructed above and hen topped ours with a little chicken (I had a rotissere chicken left over from the night before) and then a tsp of low fat mozzerella cheese. I cooked them in the oven for 10 minutes and they were toasty delicious. I loved these and so did my Brad!

No comments: